WELCOME TO THE CORBIN HILL FARM SHARE!
The Summer Farm Share season runs from June 12 - November 15, 2018. Some sites have a delayed start date. Check our website for the specifics of each location.
The Corbin Hill Farm Share program is a weekly, flexible produce subscription program that operates at locations throughout New York City. This is a multi-farm Share program meaning that the foods you will be receiving will be coming from multiple farmers. You can find a full list of Farm Share locations here. Note that most locations operate every week, however some locations operate on a bi-weekly or monthly location. Details about each location can be found on our website.
- Register as a Customer and login to shop.
- Detailed registration instructions can be found here.
- Fill your cart with a Farm Share subscription of your choice.
- Opt to add-on additional items like eggs, fruit, cheese, honey, maple syrup and more!
- Select your Farm Share pick-up location.
- View your Cart and confirm your order.
- Join our weekly Farm Share newsletter for weekly stories, news and recipes!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- The payment deadline for the Farm Share program is one week before pick-up. For example, this means that if you plan to pick-up your Farm Share on Tuesday, June 12, you need to sign-up and pay for that Farm Share by midnight on Tuesday, June 5th.
- Please bring a reusable a bag to pick up your Farm Share.
- If you forget to pick up your Share, it will be donated to a nearby food pantry.
- You can view the entire Shareholder Agreement here.