WELCOME TO THE CORBIN HILL FARM SHARE!
The Farm Share Program runs year round! Each Farm Share site operates on a different schedule, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Check our website for the specifics of each location.
The Corbin Hill Farm Share program is a flexible produce subscription program that operates at locations throughout New York City. This is a multi-farm Share program, meaning that the food you'll be receiving will come from multiple farmers. Find a full list of Farm Share locations on our website.
Already registered? Login here.
- Register as a Customer and login to shop.
- Detailed registration instructions can be found here.
- Fill your cart with a Farm Share subscription of your choice.
- Opt to add-on additional items like eggs, fruit, cheese, honey, maple syrup and more!
- Select your Farm Share pick-up location.
- View your Cart and confirm your order.
- Join our weekly Farm Share newsletter for weekly stories, news and recipes!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- The payment deadline for the Farm Share program is one week before pick-up. For example, this means that if you plan to pick-up your Farm Share on Tuesday, June 12, you need to sign-up and pay for that Farm Share by midnight on Tuesday, June 5th.
- Please bring a reusable a bag to pick up your Farm Share except if you are picking up a produce box.
- If you forget to pick up your Share, it will be donated to a nearby food pantry.
- You can view the entire Shareholder Agreement here.